Sunday, October 5, 2008

More NKOTB

Technology rocks.

Even though I was too stupid to bring my own camera, I now have the ability to relive the show through photographs. All because of a lovely thing called the internet.

There is a New Kids fan forum on their site where people can post reviews of the concerts along with photos and videos. I would love to give proper credit for these photos, but I can't because I don't really know who to give credit to. I'll just say that I found all of these at the fan site. Thank you to all of the girls who were smart enough to take their camera, and rich enough to get the good seats.

For your viewing pleasure...




I'm not entirely sure who that posterior belongs to. I think it's either Jordan or Joe. Any guesses?
Update: Now that I've had the opportunity to see their bums live and in color again, and based on the following picture from 10/24, I'm pretty sure that this is Jon's rear. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.


Holy crap he's hot.












Love the moves...hate the shirt. I think he should just lose it all together, don't you?




And finally,
Just one more of the many reasons to adore him...
The following is a post written by Joe for their website.

We were at the venue early in Chicago And there was a swap meet going on in the parking lot, so to kill time I looked around. And what did I come upon, but “us”. The woman who was selling “us”, at first had no idea and then I asked her, “Did you ever think that I would be the guy buying “me”?” We had a laugh about this surreal moment. Nice to know that we are playing the arena and not just getting sold off at a swap meet. -jm P.S. I decided to just sign mine in hopes that she could make a couple of extra bucks on them. (Donnie apparently quit the Swap Meet Boys because he felt like a piece of merchandise).

Seriously, how funny is that?

I'm so unbelievably jealous of this girl. She met Joe in the morning. Why didn't I think to go to the swap meet at Allstate Arena? Who knew?
I hope that you enjoyed this little dose of eye candy. I know that I did.


5 comments:

  1. MIAOW!! Hot guys + white fitted clothing = me in a lustful tizzy..

    I think I may be jealous of you... and that girl at the swap meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do admit JM is a total hottie and I'm being a complete cougar with the thoughts I have of him. I mean he has to be 10 years younger than me... so there we go. Beautiful eyes and I'm very jealous of the chick at the swap meet... LUCKY GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I have to ask b/c I've been wondering.

    Did it look like a bunch of 35 yr old men trying to dance around like teenagers? Or were they hot in a 35yr old way? Cuz ya know...I'm not a teenager anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How old is he now? Hasn't aged a bit......

    Great post...bringing me back.......ohhhhh how old I am getting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK so Jordan with an unbuttoned shirt has the total same effect on 32 year old me as it did on 15 year old me.

    Nobody will come to a concert with me? Don't suppose flying to the UK is in your budget honey? You could keep me company.

    ReplyDelete