Saturday, October 25, 2008

Round 2

Last night was the 2nd New Kids Concert.

This time our seats were on the side of the stage. We were a lot closer to the action (except for the B stage), but we were so far back that I spent the majority of my time staring at Joe's ass (which I'm totally ok with!). We could also see a lot of the backstage action, which was pretty cool. Whenever one of the guys was on stage doing something solo, one or two of the other guys would stand backstage and watch the action on the big screen. I tried to get a pic of them doing it, but they didn't come out very well because of the lighting.

I think that I had more fun at the first show, but this one was a lot of fun too. The guys seemed more relaxed this time around. I was hoping for some funny practical jokes & hi jinx, but I didn't notice any. They were funny and engaging though. Donnie put on quite a show when he dropped trow and gave the audience a close up view of his white boxers.
Update: I stand corrected...all he showed was his white PANTS. He was wearing two pairs of pants because he has to change so quickly between songs.

I did actually bring a camera with me this time. I decided not to bring my good camera because it's huge and I didn't think I'd be able to smuggle it in. Plus, I didn't want to spend so much time focused on my camera that I would lose out on the fun of the show. (I failed btw) I got really aggravated because the camera that I brought sucked. It wouldn't take pictures when I wanted it to, and when it finally did take them, the quality wasn't great. I did get a few good ones though, and some video as well. If you'd like to see them you can find them here.

However, here are a few of the better pics for those of you who don't feel like taking the time to click on the link.












3 comments:

  1. Looks like another awesome concert--once again jealous as hell!! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, Shannon!! I'm glad you had fun and I love that first shot with the shirt wide open. NICE.

    ReplyDelete